Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cooking up a storm

Last night was atypical for me. I usually don't cook much, and, as a result, eat the same boring thing over and over again. Well, no longer! From here on out, I'm going to put forth more effort to create healthful, tasty, and VARIED meals. Last night, I started out with a huge batch of crack, ahem, granola, and a container of hummus. My poor sad $10 Walgreens food processor finally died, so I had to resort to my trusty blender to make the hummus; it did alright, but I don't want to try it again anytime soon. RIP, food processor.

Granola(!):


Dinner was tilapia with yogurt/dill sauce on a bed of spinach. So easy, so tasty, so yummy. All on one plate: omega 3s, protein, dairy, veggies, healthy fats, fiber. Yum! Prep time: less than 10 minutes. That's my kind of dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment